In the News
- How to File a Wage Theft Claim in California
- Minimum Wage Law in California
- Workplace Seating Laws in California: A Guide
- California Tip Pooling Laws
- Is it Legal in California for Employers to Pay Under the Table?
- Do Field Workers Receive Work Benefits?
- How Does Title 42 Affect Migrant Workers in California?
- Can I Use Medical Marijuana at Work in California?
- Can I Be Fired for Failing a Drug Test in California?
- Understanding California’s Severance Pay
- Do Agricultural Workers Have the Right to Overtime Pay?
- Hostile Work Environment in California – How Do I Prove It?
- What You Need to Know About California’s At-Will Employment Law
- What Is the Difference Between Laid Off and Terminated in California?
- What Is the Statute of Limitations on Wage and Hour Claims in California?
- How Does the Worker Protection Standard (WPS) Protect Agricultural Workers?
- What Is the Average Wage for Farm Workers in California?
- Overtime Laws in California
- Pregnancy Disability Leave Laws in California
- Cases in the Media: Kenzie Anne vs. Vixen Media Group
- $1.2 Million Settlement Case Study
- Bibiyan Featured in Law360 Article
- How to File a Racial Discrimination Lawsuit
- Is a Two-Week Notice Required in California?
- What Is the Average Settlement for a Racial Discrimination Case?
- What’s the Difference Between an Exempt vs. Nonexempt Employee in California?
- Silicon Valley Bank and Its Effects on Employee Paychecks
- Wrongful Termination in California
- PAGA Claims in California: What Every Employee Needs to Know
- Can a Labor Lawyer Help with a Class Action Lawsuit?
- When Does an Employee Need a Labor Attorney
- How Many Hours Are Required Between Shifts in California?
- What Is the Potential Payout Settlement for a PAGA Case?
- What is the California WARN Act?
- How Much Can I Sue for Wrongful Termination in California?
- California Meal and Rest Breaks
- What to Do After Being Fired in California
- Statute of Limitations for Wrongful Termination in California
- I Am Feeling Discriminated Against at Work: Can I Sue?
- New Cannabis Workplace Protections
- CIPA and California’s Right to Privacy in the Workplace
- Construction Co. Must Face Wage Dispute In Calif. State Court
- Minimum Wage Newsletter
- Viking River Cruises v. Moriana
- Reasonable Accommodations
- Newsletter – Meal Period
- Sexual Misconduct
- Reimbursement Q&A
- Bibiyan Law Group, P.C. was identified as one of the Best Litigation Attorneys in Los Angeles.
- Minor’s Rights FAQ
- CIPA Newsletter
- Covid Workplace Rights
- Wrongful Termination Q & A (Part 2)
- Wrongful Termination Q & A (Part 1)
- What Is an Arbitration Agreement?
- "I Was Fired From My Job": 3 Things To Look For If You Believe You Were Wrongfully Terminated
- What Whistleblower Rights Do I Have In California: An Employment Lawyer’s Explanation
- What Does Work From Home Harassment Look Like During Covid-19?
What Our Clients Say
Bibyan Law Group has great attorneys. There attorneys are very thorough and helpful. I’ve had success on my first case them. Working on a second win 🥇, on my second case. Thanks Bibyan Law Group 😊
Bibiyan law Group P.C. quilified professionals engaged me from the beginning of my case to end of my case. Friendly staff always helpful. Repectfully.
Muy atentos cuando llamas te contestan y responden cualquier pregunta o duda que tengan y si no la saben en ese momento te dicen que te regresaran la llamada y si te llaman de vuelta y te dicen tu respuesta correcta
My experience with Attorney (Alex Wallin) has been above 5 Stars! Look no further, Call For a Consultation and book an amazing lawyer like I did!
Very professional law group. David and staff was very helpful definitely recommend!
Came to this Law Firm for unlawful termination and senior prejudice along with coworkers, including that were furloughed then terminated. I came to know of this firm through Howard Thomas. Though it did take approximately two years, the outcome was to my satisfaction.