In the News
- What is the California WARN Act?
- How Much Can I Sue for Wrongful Termination in California?
- California Meal and Rest Breaks
- What to Do After Being Fired in California
- Statute of Limitations for Wrongful Termination in California
- I Am Feeling Discriminated Against at Work: Can I Sue?
- New Cannabis Workplace Protections
- CIPA and California’s Right to Privacy in the Workplace
- Construction Co. Must Face Wage Dispute In Calif. State Court
- Minimum Wage Newsletter
- Viking River Cruises v. Moriana
- Reasonable Accommodations
- Newsletter – Meal Period
- Sexual Misconduct
- Reimbursement Q&A
- Bibiyan Law Group, P.C. was identified as one of the Best Litigation Attorneys in Los Angeles.
- Minor’s Rights FAQ
- CIPA Newsletter
- Covid Workplace Rights
- Wrongful Termination Q & A (Part 2)
- Wrongful Termination Q & A (Part 1)
- What Is an Arbitration Agreement?
- "I Was Fired From My Job": 3 Things To Look For If You Believe You Were Wrongfully Terminated
- What Whistleblower Rights Do I Have In California: An Employment Lawyer’s Explanation
- What Does Work From Home Harassment Look Like During Covid-19?
What Our Clients Say
I had talked to other lawyers and was told I didn't have a case. Sara felt different- and I am so glad she did!! She and David Bibiyan worked hard and aggressive and we were very successful! I do recommend this law firm, I felt taken care of, respected, and would use them again if I ever needed the help of a good quality, aggressive attorney who would fight for me!
David Bibiyan is by far one of the best employment attorneys in the game. He is brilliant, professional, empathetic, aggressive and dedicated to his craft - everything you would want in an attorney representing you. The service and expertise provided by Bibiyan Law Group is unmatched. Trust me, you want this guy on your side.